Polyfuryl(aryl)alkanes and their derivatives 18. Photochemical transformation of 2-nitroaryldifurylmethanes
- 27 Downloads
During UV irradiation or storage in light, solutions of 2-nitroaryldifurylmethanes in THF are converted into derivatives of 4,9-dihydrofuro[3,2-b]quinoline.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Alkane Quinoline Photochemical Transformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Butin, A. V. Gutnov, V. T. Abaev, and V. G. Krapivin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 883 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Tennant and P. N. Preston, Chem. Revs.,72, 627 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Feuer (ed.), Chemistry of the Nitro and Nitroso Groups [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Mir, Moscow (1972), p. 136.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Butin, V. T. Abaev, T. A. Stroganova, and A. V. Gutnov, Molecules,2, No. 4, 62 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Butin, T. A. Stroganova, V. T. Abaev, and V. E. Zavodnik, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1614 (1997).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999