A constructed dilemma about health promotion: A reply to Alan Cribb
Original Paper Riposte
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Health Promotion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nordenfelt, L. (1993). On the nature and ethics of health promotion. An attempt at a systematic analysis.Health Care Analysis 1 (2), 121–130.Google Scholar
- 2.Cribb, A. (1993). The borders of health promotion—a response to Nordenfelt.Health Care Analysis 1 (2), 131–137.Google Scholar
- 3.Nordenfelt, L. (1987).On the Nature of Health, Reidel, Dordrecht.Google Scholar
- 4.Boorse, C. (1977). Health as a theoretical concept.Philosophy of Science 44, 542–573.Google Scholar
- 5.Nordenfelt, L. (1993).Quality of Life, Health and Happiness, Avebury, Aldershot.Google Scholar
- 6.Seedhouse, D. F. (1986).Health: The Foundations for Achievement, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester.Google Scholar
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. 1994