- 258 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Elias, M. J., & Clabby, J. (1989).Social decision making skills: A curriculum guide for elementary teachers. Rockville, MD: Aspen.Google Scholar
- Elias, M. J., Hancock, M. E., Gager, P. J., & Chung, H. (1993). Promotion of a multicultural perspective in students. In M. J. Elias (Ed.),Social decision making and life skills development: Guidelines for middle school educators (pp. 251–260). Gaithersburg, MD: Aspen.Google Scholar
- Garcia-Preto, N. (1982). Puerto Rican families. In M. McGoldrick, J. K. Pearce, & J. Giordano (Eds.),Ethnicity and family therapy (pp. 164–186). New York: Guilford.Google Scholar
- Hathaway, W. L., & Pargament, K. I. (1991). The religious dimensions of coping: Implications for prevention and promotion.Prevention in Human Services, 9, 65–92.Google Scholar
- Landrine, H. (1992). Clinical implications of cultural differences: The referential versus the indexical self.Clinical Psychology Review, 12, 401–415.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1997