Gluing of sintered parts made of silicon nitride
- 12 Downloads
Problems of gluing parts made of silicon nitride are considered. The quality of glued joints is estimated. The effects of the composition (the types of binder and filler), the technological parameters (thickness of the joint, roughness of the glued surfaces, porosity of the parts), and the test conditions are considered. The technology for gluing parts made of RBSN and HP parts made of Si3N4 and results of tests of glued joints are described.
KeywordsSilicon Porosity Nitride Silicon Nitride Technological Parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Vikulin and I. N. Kurskaya, “Joining ceramic parts made of reaction-bonded silicon nitride,”Ogneupory, No. 5, 2 – 3 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Kliment'eva, N. I. Filimonova, T. F. Baranova, and N. E. Grishina, “Investigation of the strength properties of a refractory solution on an aluminoborophosphate binder in gluing mullite-corundum and chamotte articles,”Ogneupory, No. 2, 15 – 17 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.“USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1642695,”Otkr., Izobr., No. 14, 223 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kopeikin, V. S. Kliment'eva, and B. L. Krasnyi,Refractory Solutions on Phosphate Binders [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.T. F. Baranova, A. V. Anufriev, I. I. Pen'kov, and Yu. I. Kelin, “Evaluation of the behavior of some kinds of ceramics tested in a flow of high-temperature gas,”Ogneupory, No. 6, 21 – 24 (1987).Google Scholar