Transformation of alkaloid anabasin into nicotinonitrile
- 33 Downloads
The possiblity of preparing nicotinonitrile from the natural alkaloid anabasin via oxidative ammonolysis using a vanadium-titanium catalyst (V2O5∶TiO2=1.0∶0.5) is examined.
KeywordsTiO2 Organic Chemistry Alkaloid V2O5 Anabasin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Preobrazhenskii and E. I. Genkin,Chemistry of Organic Medicinal Compounds [in Russian]. Goskhimizdat, Moscow (1953), p. 127.Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Suvorov, S. R. Rafikov, and A. D. Kagarlitskii,Usp. Khim., No. 9, 1526 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Kagarlitskii, “Catalytic and oxidative ammonolysis of certain alkylpyridines.” Author's Abstract of a Doctoral Dissertation in Chemical Sciences, Alma-Ata (1974), p. 51.Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Suvorov, E. M. Guseinov, E. N. German,et al., in:Production Technology and Chemistry of Vitamins, Moscow (1975), Part 1, p. 129.Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Kagarlitskii, V. S. Kudinova, S. R. Rafikov, et al.,Izv. Akad. Nauk Kaz. SSR. Ser. Khim., No. 2, 23 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.USSR Pat. No. 109508 (1957).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999