Serial rectal biopsy in ulcerative colitis during the course of a controlled therapeutic trial of various diets
- 61 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Ulcerative Colitis Therapeutic Trial Rectal Biopsy Control Therapeutic Trial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Andresen, A. F. R. Gastro-intestinal manifestations of food allergy.Med J Rec (Supp.) 122: 271, 1925.Google Scholar
- 2.Andresen, A. F. R. Ulcerative colitis—an allergic phenomenon.Amer J Dig Dis 9:91, 1942.Google Scholar
- 3.Rowe, A. H. Chronic ulcerative colitis—allergy in its etiology.Ann Int Med 17:83, 1942.Google Scholar
- 5.Rider, J. A., Moeller, H. C., Devereaux, R. G., andWright, R. R. The use of an intramucosal test to demonstrate food hypersensitivity in ulcerative colitis.Acta Allerg. (Kbh.) 15 (Suppl. 7) 486, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.Truelove, S. C. Ulcerative colitis provoked by milk.Brit Med J 1:154, 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.Wright, R., andTruelove, S. C. A controlled therapeutic trial of various diets in ulcerative colitis.Brit Med J 2:138, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.Wright, R., andTruelove, S. C. Circulating antibodies to dietary proteins in ulcerative colitis.Brit Med J 2:142, 1965.Google Scholar
- 10.Truelove, S. C, andRichards, W. C. D. Biopsy studies in ulcerative colitis.Brit Med J 1: 1315, 1956.Google Scholar
© Hoeber Medical Division • Harper & Row, Publishers, Incorporated 1966