Mathematical model of an argus resonance apparatus for pulverizing metalliferous and nonmetalliferous minerals
- 9 Downloads
The design of an ARGUS resonance apparatus on hydroquantum resonators is described in terms of conventional mechanics.
KeywordsMathematical Model Conventional Mechanic Nonmetalliferous Mineral Resonance Apparatus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Saipeev, “Mathematical model of a rotor hydraulic-shock powder dispenser,”Izv. Vuzov, Gorny Zhurnal, No. 12, 79–82 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Saipeev, “Physical model of a resonance hydraulic-shock powder dispenser,”Izv. Vuzov, Gorny Zhurnal, No. 12, 93–96 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Saipeev, “Resonance break up of solid mineral particles by a liquid on Argus apparatuses,”Izv. Vuzov, Gorny Zhurnal, No. 7, 99–102 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Saipeev, “Appearance of steady turbulence: a result of interrupting a flow with the resonance frequency of self-oscillations,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk,332(2), 170–171 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Saipeev,Abstr. and Reports of the First Conf. on Comparison of Different Kinds of Disintegrators, Odessa, 5–10 Sept. 1993, Part II [in Russian], Ukr. Akad. Nauk, Kiev (1993), pp. 38–40.Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Saipeev “New systems of Argus apparatuses on hydroquantum resonators in pulverization technologies for metalliferous and nonmetalliferrous minerals,”Izv. Vuzov, Gorny Zhurnal, No. 1, 88–91 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Saipeev, “Resonance break up of solid particles by a liquid: a new concept of dispersing minerals,”Ogneupory, No. 3, 23–26 (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.G. A. Saipeev, “Pulverization of minerals by a liquid using a resonance method,”Izv. Vuzov, Gorny Zhurnal, No. 4, 127–129 (1994).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996