Acetals of lactams and amides of acids. Communication 78. Synthesis and biological activity of 7,8-polymethylenepurine derivatives
- 15 Downloads
The condensation of diethylacetal of dimethylformamide with 4-amino-5-ethoxycarbonyl-1,2-polymethyleneimidazoles yielded derivatives of 7,8-polymethylenehypoxanthines that are precursors of 6-amino- and 6-alkylmercapto-7,8-polymethylenepurines and 1-substituted-7,8-polymethylenehypoxanthines. On the basis of the latter, 1,2-trimethylene-4,5,7,8-tetrahydro-6H-imidazo[4.5-e][1.4]diazepine-5,8-dione was obtained. The example of 6-substituted purines was used to study the antiviral activity, and 1-substituted purines were used to study the antihypertensive activity.
KeywordsAcetal Organic Chemistry Amide Biological Activity Purine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Isakovich, V. A. Azimov, and S. Yu. Ryabova, et al.,Khim.-Farm. Zh.,29(2), 22 - 26 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.D. B. Nilov, A. V. Kadushkin, and S. G. Kalistratov,Khim.-Farm. Zh.,26(9–10), 66 - 63 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Granik, A. M. Zhidkova, and R. A. Dubinskii,Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 518 - 522 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Wolfe and A. MacDonald,J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther.,80. 300 - 308 (1944).Google Scholar
- 8.F. E. D'Amour and D. L. Smith,Ibid,72, 74 (1941).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Koster, M. Anderson, and E. J. De Beer,Fed. Proc.,18, 412 (1959).Google Scholar
- 10.J. T. Litchfield and J. R. Wilcoxon,J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther.,96, 99 - 113 (1949).Google Scholar
- 11.K. K. Sidorov.Toxicology of New Commercial Chemical Compounds [in Russian], Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar