An alternative approach to the corrections of deat-time losses
- 27 Downloads
A new approach to the problem of the dead-time of pulse detection systems is proposed. The presented method of the correction for counting losses is based on the evaluation of the shortest time interval between two successive output pulses.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Detection System Short Time Interval Output Pulse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1979, p. 99.Google Scholar
- 2.W. Sowa,Kernenergie, 29 /1986/ 100.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Sabol, Dead-time Corrections and Effects, Sixth Symposium on Neutron Dosimetry, Neuherberg, Oct. 12–16, 1987.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Sabol, submitted for publication inNucl. Instr. and Meth.Google Scholar
- 7.I. Petr,Nucl. Instr. and Meth., /accepted for publication in 1988/.Google Scholar