Combined effect of phosphatidylcholine and linoleohydroxamic acid on 5-lipoxygenase activity
Molecular Biological Problems of Drugs Design and Mechanism of Drug Action
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Combine Effect Phosphatidylcholine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Butovich, T. V. Parshikova, V. M. Babenko, et al.,Biol. Membr.,9(6), 611–617 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.E. L. Maltseva, N. V. Kumakova, and N. P. Palmina,Abs. 9th Int. Conf. on Prostaglandins and Related Compounds, June 6–10, Florence (1994), p. 87.Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Butovich, O. V. Kharchenko, L. B. Bondarenko,Abs. 3rd Int. Conf. on Lipid Mediators in Health and Disease, Oct. 31–Nov. 4, Jerusalem (1993), p. 122.Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Butovich, V. A. Soloshonok, and V. P. KukharEur. J. Biochem.,199, 153–155 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Shimizu, O. Radmark, and B. Samuelsson,Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA,81(3), 689–693 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Butovich, V. P. Kukhar', V. P. Bridnya, et al.,Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 5, 55–57 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.P. T. Holman and F. Bergstrom,The Enzymes, Vol. 2, Part 1, B. Sumner (ed.), Acad. Press, New York, London (1954), pp. 559–580.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996