Study of the dynamics of the sorption-desorption of hydroxocobalamin on silochrome C-120
Methods of Synthesis of Drugs and Technology of Their Production
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Silochrome Hydroxocobalamin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Brazhnikov, Biotekhnologiya, No. 3, 584–596 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.G. É. El'kin, G. A. Yaskovich, N. N. Momot, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 79–82 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Kuznetsova, K. M. Rozhetskaya, B. V. Moskvichev, et al., Vysokomol. Soedin.,18A, No. 2, 355–360 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Lapkina, S. Kh. Mushinskaya, and Yu. N. Shostenko, Khim.-fann. Zh., No. 9, 101–104 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Samsonov, E. B. Trostyanskaya, and G. É. El'kin, Ion Exchange: The Sorption of Organic Substances [in Russian], St. Petersburg (1969), pp. 243, 262.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994