Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of derivatives of 1-aryl-2-vinylpyrido[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-one
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antimicrobial Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Demina, M. Yu. Gavrilov, V. E. Kolla, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 3, 45–48 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Demina, M. Yu. Gavrilov, M. I. Vakhrin, and M. E. Konshin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1397–1401 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Pershin, Methods in Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], Moscow (1959), pp. 109–117 and 456–460.Google Scholar
- 4.Order of the Ministry of Public Health of the USSR No. 250 of 13 March 1975. The Unification of Methods of Determining the Sensitivity of Microorganisms to a Chemotherapeutic Preparation, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Prozorovskii, M. P. Prozorovskaya, and V. M. Demchenko, Farmakol. Toksikol., No. 4, 497–502 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994