Subgroups of groups with one defining relation that contains no free subgroups of rank 2
KeywordsMathematical Logic Free Subgroup
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Karrass and D. Solitar, “The subgroups of a free product of two groups with an amalgamated subgroup,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,150, 227–255 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Kurosh, Theory of Groups [in Russian], third edition, Izdat. Nauka, Moscow (1967), 223–224, 247–248.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Magnus, A. Karrass, and D. Solitar, Combinatorial Group Theory, Wiley (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.D. I. Moldavanskii, “On certain subgroups of groups with one defining relation,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,8, No. 6, 1370–1384 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.D. I. Moldavanskii, On Subgroups of Groups with One Defining Relation, Dissertation, Ivanovo (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.B. B. Newman, “Some results on one relator groups,” Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.,74, No. 3, 568–571 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973