On the complexity of reduction algorithms in Novikov-Boone constructions
KeywordsMathematical Logic Reduction Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Fridman, ,“Degrees of unsolvability of equivalency problems in finitely defined groups,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,147, No. 4, 805–808 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Bokut', ,“On a property of Boone groups,” Alg. i Logika,5, No. 5, 5–23 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Bokut', ,“On a property of Boone groups II,” Alg. i Logika,6, No. 1, 15–24 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.W. W. Boone, ,“Word problems and recursively enumerable degrees of unsolvability,” Ann. Math.,83, No. 3, 520–571 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.W. W. Boone, ,“Word problems and recursively enumerable degrees of unsolvability,” Ann. Math.,84, No. 1, 49–84 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.M. K. Valiev, ,“On the complexity of the equivalence problem for finitely defined groups,” Dannyi Sbornik, 5–43.Google Scholar
- 7.J. L. Britton, ,“The word problem,” Ann. Math.,77, No. 1, 16–32 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.B. A. Trakhtenbrot, Complexity of Algorithms and Computations [in Russian], Izdanie NGU (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970