A locally nilpotent radical of nonassociative rings
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Logic Nilpotent Radical Nonassociative Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Dorofeev, “On the nilpotence of right alternative rings,” Algebra i Logika,9, No. 3, 302–305 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Slin'ko, “On the equivalence of certain nilpotences in right alternative rings,” Algebra i Logika,9, No. 3, 342–348 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Shirshov, “On some nonassociative nil-rings and algebraical algebras,” Matem. Sb.,41, 381–394 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.I. R. Hentzel, “(−1, 1)-Rings,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,21, 367–374 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Kleinfeld, “Right alternative rings,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,4, 939–944 (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973