Logically right-nilpotent radical in the class of right-alternative rings
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Dorofeev, ,“On the nilpotency of right-alternative rings,” Algebra i Logika,9, No. 3, 302–305 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Dorofeev, ,“On the locally nilpotent radical in nonassociative rings,” Algebra i Logika,10, No. 4, 355–364 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.K. A. Zhevlakov, ,“Solvability and nilpotency of Jordan rings,” Algebra i Logika,5, No. 3, 37–58 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Shirshov, ,“On some nonassociative nil rings and alternative algebras,” Matem. Sb., 41(83), No. 3, 381–394 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.N. J. Divinsky, Rings and Radicals, Univ. of Toronto Press, Toronto (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973