On elementary theories of lattices of subgroups
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Logic Elementary Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, “On elementary theories of local fields,” Algebra i Logika,4, No. 2, 5–30 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Ax and S. Kochen, “Diophantine problems over local fields. II. A complete set of axioms for p-adic number theory,” Amer. J. Math.,87, No. 3, 631–648 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Ax, “The elementary theory of finite fields,” Ann. of Math.,88, No. 2, 239–271 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. L. Ershov, “Unsolvability of some fields,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,161, No. 1, 27–29 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Feferman and R. Vaught, “The first-order properties of algebraic systems,” Fund. Math.,47, 57–103 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Ershov, “On the elementary theory of maximal normed fields II,” Algebra i Logika,5, No. 1, 5–40 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Taitslin, “On the theory of finite division rings,” Algebra i Logika,4, No. 4, 103–114 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Kargapolov, Yu. I. Merzlyakov, and V. N. Remeslennikov, “Fundamentals of the theory of groups,” 1, Novosibirsk (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971