8-Methylhexahydropyrimido[5,6,1-jk]carbazole — A pyrazedole isomer
The Search for New Therapeutic Agents
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Carbazole
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. D. Mashkovskii, A. N. Grinev, N. I. Andreeva, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 3, pp. 60–63 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Mashkovskii, A. N. Grinev, V. I. Shvedov, et al., USSR Inventors, Certificate No. 427712, RZh Khimiya, No. 18310 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Andreeva, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 7, 4–11 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.L. R. Yakhontov and R. G. Glushkov, Synthetic Drugs [in Russian], Moscow (1983), pp. 238–242.Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Akalaeva, N. I. Andreeva, A. I. Bokanov, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 27–29 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.T. J. Delia and M. Raumann, J. Heterocycl. Chem.,28, No. 6, 1553–1556 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Ishiwata and Y. Shiokawa, Chem. Pharm. Bull,18, No. 6, 1245–1248 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.Organicum [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow (1979), p. 370.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995