KeywordsMathematical Logic Algorithmic Problem Metabelian Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Mal'tsev, "Homomorphisms on finite groups," Uch. Zap. Ivanovsk. Pedinst.,18, 49–60 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Remeslennikov, "Finite approximability of metabelian groups," Algebra i Logika,7, No. 4, 106–113 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Remeslennikov and V. G. Sokolov, "Certain properties of Magnus embeddings," Algebra i Logika,9, No. 5, 566–578 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Hall, "On the finiteness of certain soluble groups," Proc. London Math. Soc.,9, No. 36, 595–622 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Hall, "Finiteness conditions for soluble groups," Proc. London Math. Soc.,4, 419–436 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.J. König, Einleitung in die Allgemeine Theorie der Algebräischen Grössen, Leipzig (1903).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Baumslag, Lecture Notes on Nilpotent Groups, Providence, R. I. (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974