On the Cartesian subalgebra of a free lie sum of Lie algebras
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Shirshov, "On a conjecture in the theory of Lie algebras," Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,3, No. 2, 297–301 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.A. T. Gainov, "Commutative free and anticommutative free products of algebras," Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,3, No. 6, 805–833 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Kurosh, "Nonassociative free algebras and free products of algebras," Mat. Sb.,20, No. 2, 239–262 (1947).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Shirshov, "Subalgebras of free Lie algebras," Mat. Sb.,33, No. 2, 441–452 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Shirshov, "On free Lie rings," Mat. Sb.,45, No. 2, 113–122 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Shirshov, "Bases of free Lie algebras," Algebra i Logika,1, No. 1, 14–19 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Bokut', "On bases of free polynilpotent Lie algebras," Algebra i Logika,2, No. 4, 13–20 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algebraic Systems [in Russian], Izdat. "Nauka," Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Cohn, Universal Algebra [Russian translation], Izdat. "Mir," Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.Dnestrovsk Notebook (Unsolved Problems in the Theory of Rings and Modules) [in Russian], Kishinev (1969), p. 7.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972