Comparative study of various technological methods used to increase the biological accessibility of the substance and tablets of phoridon
Drug Synthesis Methods and Manufacturing Technology
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Technological Method Biological Accessibility
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Lin and S. Symchowicz,Drug Metab. Rev.,4(1), 75–95 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Trofimov, V. Ya. Munblit, G. S. Babakina, et al., USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1708343,Byull. Otkryt. Izobret., No. 4 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Tentsova and A. E. Dobrotvorskii,Farmatsiya,30, 48–52 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Kastron, G. J. Dubur, V. D. Schatz, et al.,Drug Res.,35(4), 668–672 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Babakina, G. P. Gaidukova, A. E. Gulyaev, et al.,Khim.-Farm. Zh.,25(4), 62–65 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Sugimoto, A. Kuchiki, and H. Nakagava,Chem. Pharm. Bull.,29, 1715–1723 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.U. S. Pharamcopeia, XXII Ed., National Formulary XVII, Washington (1990), pp. 1578–1579.Google Scholar
- 8.G. P. Gaidukova, A. E. Gulyaev, M. L. Ezerskii, et al.,Khim.- Farm. Zh.,25(4), 65–68 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996