Nilpotency of right alternating rings
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Shirshov, “On certain nonassociative rings and algebraic algebras,” Matem. Sb.,41, No. 3, 381–394 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.K. A. Zhevlakov, “Radical ideals of alternating rings,” Algebra i Logika, Seminar,4, No. 4, 87–102 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.K. A. Zhevlakov, “Alternative Artin rings,” Algebra i Logika, Seminar,5, No. 3, 11–36 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Slin'ko, “On the equivalence of certain nilpotencies in right alternating rings,” Algebra i Logika,9, No. 3, 342–348 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Dorofeev, “An example of a solvable but not nilpotent alternating ring,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,15, No. 3, 147–150 (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971