On the representation of partial recursive functions as superpositions
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Logic Recursive Function Partial Recursive Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Zakharov, Recursive Functions [in Russian], NGU (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Koz'minykh, "On the representation of partial recursive functions as superpositions," 11th All-Union Algebraic Colloquium, Abstracts of Communications and Papers [in Russian], Kishinev (1971), pp. 254–255.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algorithms and Recursive Functions [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.F. B. Cannonito and M. Finkelstein, "On primitive recursive permutations and their inverses," J. Symbol. Log.,34, No. 4, 634–638 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Grzegorczyk, "Some classes of recursive functions," Rozpr. mat., 4 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Robinson, "General recursive functions," Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,1, No. 6, 703–718 (1950).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973