Effect of the type of loading on plastic deformation and damage in metals and alloys in a plane stress state
- 15 Downloads
The results of analysis of the data obtained in experimental and analytical investigations were used to evaluate the effect of the type of loading on plastic deformation and, consequently, the damage of metals and alloys under a plane stress state.
KeywordsStress State Plastic Deformation Analytical Investigation Plane Stress Plane Stress State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Bobyr' and O. N. Mukoida, “Damage and the threshold state of materials taking into account loading history,” Vestn. Kiev. Politekh. Inst., Mashinostr., No. 26 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Zhukov, “Plastic properties and fracture of EI415 steel under the biaxial stress state,” Inzh. Sb.,18, 105–112 (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Mozharovskii, “Effect of loading history on the fundamental characteristics of creep,” Vestn. Kiev. Politekh. Inst., No. 29, 20–23 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Oshashi and M. Kawashima, “A precise stress strain of mild steel in the proportional deformation under combined loading,” Bull. ISME.,17, No. 111, 1135–1142 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Novozhilov, “Plastic disintegration,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh., No. 29 (4), 681–689 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Kachanov, Fundamentals of Plasticity Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Mitrokhin, “Effect of the type of stress deviator on the plastic deformation resistance of nickel,” Nauchn. Tekh. Inform. L'vov. Politekhn. Inst., No. 11, 81–89 (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.Y. N. Rabotnov, Creep of Structural Members [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.B. I. Koval'chuk, N. M. Kul'chitskii, and A. A. Lebedev, “Plasticity and strength of a prestrained chrome steel under biaxial tensile loading temperatures,” Probl. Prochn., No. 10, 23–26 (1978).Google Scholar