A seasonal effect on pregnancy rates in anin vitro fertilization program
Clinical Assisted Reproduction
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Developmental Biology Pregnancy Rate Anin Seasonal Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Ronkainen H, Pakarinen A, Kirkinen P, Kauppila A. Physical exercise-induced changes and season-associated differences in the pituitary-ovarian function of runners and joggers. J Clin Endo Metab 1985;60:416–422Google Scholar
- 6.Testart J, Frydman R, Roger M. Seasonal influence of diurnal rhythms in the onset of the plasma luteinizing hormone surge in women. J Clin Endo Metab 1982;55:374–377Google Scholar
- 8.Timonen S, Franzas B, Wichmann K. Photosensitivity of the human pituitary. Ann Chir Gynecol Fenn 1964;53:165–170Google Scholar
- 15.Woodworth SH, Singh M, Pridham DD, Cook CL, Sanfilippo JS, Yussman MA. Seasonal effect on outcome on donor inseminations. Abstract Number P-212. AFS, San Antonio, Texas, 1994Google Scholar
- 16.Henderson-Toch SM, Parker JA, Lommen CA, Martin JS, Toth DB, Yuzpe AA. Seasonal trends in PR in a therapeutic donor insemination (TDI) program. Abstract Number 205. AFS, San Antonio, Texas, 1994Google Scholar
- 17.Odegard O. Season of birth in the population of Norway, with particular reference to the September birth maximum. Br J Psychia 1977;131:339–344Google Scholar
- 19.Daya I, Garcia JE, Smith RD, Padilla SL. Seasonal variation inin-vitro fertilization pregnancy rate: An analysis of 2,674 oocyte retrievals. Infertility 1993;15(2):21–26Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995