Special features of failure of multilayered structures in local dynamic loading
- 16 Downloads
The authors present the results of numerical modeling of penetration of a rigid indentor into multilayer barriers made of concrete, steel and sand. The effect of the material and the position of the layers on the penetration of a striker and failure of the barrier is analyzed.
KeywordsNumerical Modeling Dynamic Loading Multilayered Structure Rigid Indentor Multilayer Barrier
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Geniev and V. N. Kissyuk, “Problem of generalizing the strength of concrete and reinforced concrete,” Beton Zhelezobeton, No. 2, 16–29 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Bazhenov, Concrete Under Dynamic Loading [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Vovk, A. V. Mikhalyuk, and I. V. Belinskii, “Formation of an underground cavity with internal explosion in an isotropic rock system,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 9, 53–59 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Wilkins, “Calculations of elastoplastic flows,” in: Computing Methods in Hydrodynamics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964), pp. 212–263.Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Isaev and V. A. Veldanov, “Solving the problem of penetration of a rigid indentor into concrete,” Tr. MVTU, No. 478 36–41 (1987).Google Scholar