A mean value theorem connected with infinite-dimensional heat potentials
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Belyaev, “An integral representation of functions that are harmonic in a domain of a Hilbert space,”Vestnik Moskov. Univ. Ser. I Mat. Mekh., No. 6, 44–47 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Belyaev, “The mean value theorem for functions that are harmonic in a domain of a Hilbert space,”Vestnik Moskov. Univ. Ser. I Mat. Mekh., No. 5, 32–35 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Uglanov, “Surface integrals in a Banach space,”Mat. Sb.,110, No. 2, 189–217 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.O. G. Smolyanov, Analysis on Linear Topological Spacs and Its Applications [in Russian], Izd. Moskov. Gos. Univ., Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Norin, “Heat potentials on a Hilbert space,”Mat. Zametki,35, No. 4, 531–548 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Averbukh, O. G. Smolyanov, and S. V. Fomin, “Generalized functions and differential equations in linear spaces. I. Differentiable measures,”Trudy Moskov. Mat. Obshch.,24, 133–174 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990