On a theorem of A. N. Kolmogorov concerning lacunary partial sums of Fourier series
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Kolmogorov, Une Contribution à l'Étude de la Convergence des Séries de Fourier, Fund. Math.,5, 96–98 (1924).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Stepanov, Concerning a Class of Almost Periodic Functions, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,64, No. 3, 297–300 (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Levitan, Almost-Periodic Functions [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Bari, Trigonometric Series [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.I. P. Natanson, Theory of Functions of a Real Variable [in Russian], Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Bredikhina, Some Estimates of the Deviations of the Partial Sums of a Fourier Series from Almost Periodic Functions, Matem. Sb.,50, No. 3, 369–382 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Bredikhina, On the Convergence of Fourier Series of the Almost-Periodic Functions of Stepanov, Uspkh. Matem. Nauk,19, No. 6, 134–137 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.E. A. Bredikhina, On the Approximation of Almost-Periodic Functions of Stepanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,164, No. 2, 255–258 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1968