Preparation of56Mn-labelled sand: A radiotracer for phocess industry oriented powder mixing studies
- 36 Downloads
A method for the preparation of a radioactive tracer for sand,56Mn-labelled sand, using NH4MnF3 as the label carrier was developed. The labelling process is based on the adsorption of the label carrier onto the sand particles.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Sand Particle Radioactive Tracer Labelling Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. March,Int. J. Applied Radiation Isotopes, 28 (1977) 889.Google Scholar
- 2.J. Thyn,Isotopenpraxis, 19 (1983) 411.Google Scholar
- 3.Z.I. Kolar, W.J.B. van den Bergh, B. Scarlett,Isotopenpraxis, 25 (1989) 135.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Baranyai, in Proceedings of Third Working Meeting (Leipzig, GDR, September 1985) Radioisotope Application and Radiation Processing in Industry(D. Luther Ed.), Vol. II, Academy of Sciences of the GDR, Central Institute of Isotope and Radiation Research, Leipzig, 1986, p. 571.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Glasstone and D. Lewis, Elements of Physical Chemistry, Macmillan and Co. Ltd., London, 1966, pp. 561–564 and 566–567.Google Scholar