Analysis of the anisotropy of attenuation coefficients of free waves covered with an elastic film composed of surface-active substances
- 14 Downloads
The paper considers the dependence of the attenuation coefficients of waves covered with an elastic anisotropic film on the direction of their propagation. It is shown that contrast anisotropy takes place with slicks being observed.
KeywordsClimate Change Anisotropy Attenuation Environmental Physic Attenuation Coefficient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lamb, G.Hydrodynamics. Leningrad: OGIZ (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.Levich, V. G.Physicochemical Hydromechanics. Moscow: Fizmatgiz (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.Demin, B. T., Ermakov, S. A., Pelinovsky, E. N.,et al. Investigation of the elastic properties of surface-active films.Fiz. Atmos. Okeana (1985),21, 410–416.Google Scholar
- 4.Pokazeev, K. V. and Lazarev, A. A. The influence of surface-active substances on the propagation of waves in fluid. Moscow (1987). (Preprint No. 1028, IKI).Google Scholar
- 5.Batishchev, V. A. Asymptotics of the free surface of a thermocapillary flow at large Marangoni wavenumbers.Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, MZHG (1989) No. 3, 61–66.Google Scholar
- 6.Deryagin, B. V., Churaev, N. V. and Ovcharenko, F. D.Water in Dispersive Systems. Moscow: Khimiya (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.Landau, L. D. and Livshits, E. M.Theoretical Physics. Vol. 7. The Theory of Elasticity. Moscow: Nauka (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.Lightfoot, E.Transport Phenomena in Living Systems Moscow: Mir (1977), pp. 56–60.Google Scholar
- 9.Ermakov, S. A., Pelinovsky, E. N. and Talipova, T. G. Film mechanism for the forcing of waves on wind-driven ripples. In:The Influence of Internal Waves upon the Sea Surface, Pelinovsky, E. N. (Ed.). Gorky: IPF AN SSSR (1982), pp. 31–51.Google Scholar
- 10.Zimon, A. D.The World of Particles. Moscow: Nauka (1988).Google Scholar