Krupskaya's ideas on polytechnic and labour education, on the harmonious development of the personality and self-management in schools, on close links between school and daily life, the family and the community, on the teacher, together with her critical survey of the foundations of educational science at home and abroad, were a valuable element in the heritage of Soviet educational science.
Her name was held in high esteem in the USSR as a person who dedicated her life to the struggle for the victory of socialism and the flourishing of Soviet culture. Many schools, scientific and cultural institutions and streets bore her name.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Works by N. K. Krupskaya Prepared by Y. A. Alferov
- Pedagogičeskie sočinenija v 11 tomah [Educational Works in Eleven Volumes]. Moscow, APN-RSFSR, 1957–63.Google Scholar
- N. K. KrupskayaPedagogičeskie sočinenija v sesti tomah [Educational Works in Six Volumes]. Moscow, 1978–80. These volumes include, among others: ‘Public Education for Children and Adolescents’; ‘Children's Self-Management in School’; ‘Problems of Polytechnic Education’ (all in Vol. 4); ‘On the Pre-School Education of Children’ (Vol. 5).Google Scholar
- N. K. KrupskayaO politehničeskom obrazovanii, trudovom vospitanii i obučenii. Sbornik [On Polytechnic Education, Labour Education and Instruction. Collected Works]. Moscow, 1982. 223 pp.Google Scholar
- Scritti di pedagogia [Educational Works]. Moscow, Progress, 1978. 311 pp.Google Scholar
- On Labour-oriented Education and Instruction. (Preface by M. N. Skatkin.) Moscow, Progress, 1985. 165 pp. (Published in Spanish as:La educación laboral y la enseñanza. Moscow, Progress, 1986. 220 pp.)Google Scholar
Works about N. K. Krupskaya Prepared by Y. A. Alferov
- Bibliografičeskij ukazatel'pedagogičeskogo nasledija N. K. Krupskoj [Bibliography of the Educational Legacy of N. K. Krupskaya]. Moscow, 1988.Google Scholar
- Gon arovoj, N. K. (ed.).Pedagogičeskie vzglijady i dejatel'nost' N. K. Krupskoj [Educational Views and Work of N. K. Krupskaya]. Moscow, 1969.Google Scholar
- Klicakov, I. A.Domokratičeskie i gumanisti eskie idei v pedogogičeskom nasledii N. K. Krupskoj [Democratic and Humanistic Ideas in the Educational Legacy of N. K. Krupskaya]. Gorlovka, 1992.Google Scholar
- Litvinov, S. A.N. K. Krupskaya: Zizn', dejatel'nost', pedagogičeskie idei [N. K. Krupskaya: Life, Work and Educational Ideas]. Kiev, 1970.Google Scholar
- N. K. Krupskaja i sovremennost' [N. K. Krupskaya and the Present]. Vladimir, 1989.Google Scholar
- Obitsčkin, G. D., et al.Nadezhda Krupskaja: eine Bibliographie [Nadezhda Krupskaya: a Bibliography]. Berlin, Dietz, 1986.Google Scholar
- Rudneva, E. I.Pedagogičeskaja sistema N. K. Krupskoj [The Education System of N. K. Krupskaya]. Moscow, 1968.Google Scholar
- Teoretičeskoe nasledie N. K. Krupskoj i sovremennost' [The Theoretical Heritage of N. K. Krupskaya and the Present]. Moscow, 1989.Google Scholar
- Veli kina, V. M.N. K. Krupskaja i sovremennaja skola [N. K. Krupskaya and Today's School]. Moscow, 1989.Google Scholar