Some extremal problems for linear operators in a class of integral functions of finite degree
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsLinear Operator Integral Function Extremal Problem Finite Degree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Ibragimov, Extremal properties of integral functions of finite degree. Izd. AN Azer. SSR, Baku (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Ibragimov, Extremal problems in a class of integral functions of finite degree. Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. matem.,23, 2, 243–256 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Nikol'ske. Inecualities for integral functions of finite degree and their application to the theory of differentable functions of many variables. Tr. Matem. Inst. im. V. A. Steklov, AN SSSR,38, 244–278 (1951).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Akhiezer, Lectures on Approximation Theory [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 5.K. I. Babenko, On a certain inequality in the theory of Fourier integrals, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. matem.,25, 4, 531–542 (1901).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Akhiezer and M. G. Krein, On certain questions in the theory of moments, Gos. nauchn. tekhn. Izd. UkrSSR, Kuar'kov (1938).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Tichmarsh, Introduction to the Theory of Fourier Integrals [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967