Isomorphisms of direct decompositions in structures
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E.N. Mochul'skii, “Decomposing endomorphisms of structures,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,25, 443–476 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Baer, “Direct decompositions into infinitely many sumrands,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,64, 519–551 (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.E.N. Mochul'skii, “Direct decompositions of Dedekind structures,” Mat. Sb.,37, No. 1, 89–102 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.A.G. Kurosh, The Theory of Groups, Chelsea Publishing Company, New York (1955–1956).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Korzhinek, “Sur la decomposition d'un groupe en produit direct des sousgroupes,” Cas. Mat. Fys.,66, 261–286 (1937);67, 209–210 (1938).Google Scholar
- 6.A.G. Kurosh, “Isomorphisms of direct decompositions (II),” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSR, Ser. Mat.,10, 47–72 (1946).Google Scholar
- 7.O.N. Golovin, “Factors without centers in direct decompositions of groups,” Mat. Sb.,6, 423–426 (1939).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968