Automorphisms of pairs of quadrics in projective space. II
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. L. Pevzner, Automorphisms of Pairs of Quadrics in Projective Space, Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,VII, No. 5, 1076–1086 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Gorbunova, The Geometry of m-Orispheres in Non-Euclidean Spaces, Uch. Zap. Koloenskogo Ped. In-ta.,8, 53–74 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.F. R. Gantmakher, Theory of Matrices [in Rusian], GITTL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Mal'tsev, Foundations of Linear Algebra [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Rozenfel'd, Non-Euclidean Geometries [im Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. B. Ermolaev, Simultaneous Reduction of a Pair of Bilinear Forms to Canonical Form, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,132, No. 2, 257–259 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.S. L. Pevzner, Quadrics in Non-Euclidean Spaces, Uch. Zap. Mosk. Gos. Ped. In-ta., No. 243, 298–311 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.L. B. Vyzhgina, Geometry of Commutative Algebras, Uch. Zap. Mosk. obl. Ped. In-ta,149, No. 1 67–78 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967