On right normal right inverse semigroups
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bailes, G.L. —Right Inverse Semigroups Doctoral dissertation, Clemson University, 1972Google Scholar
- 2.Clifford, A.H. and G.B.Preston —The Algebraic Theory of Semigroups Vol. I. Math. Surveys No.7. Amer. Math. Society Providence, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.Ewing, E.W. —Contributions to the Study of Regular Semigroups Doctoral Dissertation, University of KentuckyGoogle Scholar
- 4.Hall, T.E. —On Regular Semigroups whose idempotents form a subsemigroup Bull Australian Math. Soc. 1 (1969) 195–208.Google Scholar
- 5.Petrich, M. —Introduction to Semigroups Merrill, Columbus, 1973.Google Scholar
- 6.Venkatesan, P.S. —Bisimple left inverse Semigroups Semigroup Forum 4 (1972) 34–45.Google Scholar
- 7.Warne, R.J. — ℒ-Unipotent Semigroups, Nigerian J. Sci., to appear.Google Scholar
- 8.Yamada, M. —Regular Semigroups whose idempotents satisfy permutation identities Pacific Math. J., 21 (1967), 371–92.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1976