The admissible trace problem for E-unitary inverse semigroups
KeywordsInverse Semigroup Trace Problem Admissible Trace
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Birkoff, G.,Lattice theory, Amer. Math. Soc. Colloq. Publications, Providence, R.I., 1967).Google Scholar
- 2.Clifford, A.H. and G.B. Preston,The algebraic theory of semigroups, Math. Surveys of the Amer. Mat . Soc. 7 (Providence, R.I., 1961 (vol. 1) and 1967 (vol. 2)).Google Scholar
- 3.Komjath, P., to appear.Google Scholar
- 4.McAlister, D.B.,Groups, semilattices and inverse semigroups, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 192 (1974), 227–244.Google Scholar
- 5.McAlister, D.B.,Groups, semilattices and inverse semigroups II, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 196 (1974), 351–370.Google Scholar
- 6.Meakin, J.,On the structure of inverse semigroups, Semigroup Forum 12 (1976), 6–14.Google Scholar
- 7.Meakin, J.,Coextensions of inverse semigroups, J. of Algebra 46 (1977), 315–333.Google Scholar
- 8.Schein, B.M.,On the theory of generalized groups and generalized heaps, inTheory of semigroups and its applications, Saratov University, 1965, 286–324 (M.R. 35 #283), in Russian.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978