An equivalency problem in discrete programming over ordered semigroups
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsEquivalency Problem Discrete Programming
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dinic, E.A. and Kronrod, M.A.,An algorithm for the solution of the assignment problem, Doklady Akad. Nauk SSSR 189 (1969), 23–25 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Ford, L.R., Jr., Fulkerson,D.R.,Flows in networks, Princeton Univ. Press, 1962.Google Scholar
- Gabovič, E.Ja.,The traveling salesman problem, I, Trudy Vyčisl. Centra Tartu. Gos. Univ. 19 (1970), 52–96 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Gabovič, E.Ja.,The little traveling salesman problem, Trudy Vycisl. Centra Tartu. Gos. Univ. 19 (1970), 27–51 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Gabovič, E.Ja., Ciz, A. and Jalas, A.,The bottle-neck traveling salesman problem, Trudy Vycisl. Centra Tartu. Gos. Univ. 22 (1971), 3–24 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Gilmore, P.C., Gomory,R.E.,Sequencing a one-state varible machine:a solvable case of the traveling salesman problem, Oper. Res. 12 (1964), 655–679.Google Scholar
- Goldštein, E.G. and Judin, D.B.,Problems in linear programming of transportation type, Nauka, Moscow, 1969 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Korbut, A.A. and Finkelštein, Ju.Ju.,Discrete programming, Nauka, Moscow, 1969 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Saito, T.,Note on archimedean property in an ordered semigroup, Proc. Japan Acad. 46 (1970), 64–65; Bull. Tokyo Gakugei Univ. 22(1970), 8–12.Google Scholar
- Shapiro, D.,Algorithms for the solution of the optimal cost traveling salesman problem, Sc. D. Thesis, Washington University, St. Louis, 1966.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1974