Air ionization and circannual fluctuation of anaphylactic sensitivity
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsPlant Physiology Environmental Medicine Anaphylactic Sensitivity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CUPCEA, S., DELEANU, M., MARGINEANU, C. and GROS, E. (1956): Action of air ionization upon the anaphylactic shock in guinea pigs. Communic. Acad. R.P.R., 6: 611–616 (in Romanian).Google Scholar
- DELEANU, M. (1974): Annual fluctuations of small air ion concentration in a non-polluted urban zone at Cluj. Fifth International Interdisciplinary Cycle Research Symposium. Noordwijk: 15 (Abstract).Google Scholar
- DELEANU, M. and MARGINEANU, C. (1963): Gesteigerte Resistenz gegenüber dem experimentellen anaphylaktischen Schock unter Einwirkung mÄssigen Luftioneneinflusses. Allergie und Asthma, 9: 22–27.Google Scholar
- HILDEBRANDT, G.(1976): Outline of chronohygiene. Chronobiologia, 3: 113–127.Google Scholar
- NEKLIUDOV, V. N. and KAUFMAN, S. V. (1935): Action of unipolar charged air upon the anaphylactic shock in rabbits. In: “Unipolar charged air and its biological action”, Voronesh: 97–104 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- TEREKHOVA, L. G. (1955): Local anaphylaxy of respiratory center in warm blood animals and its removal by agents modifying the reactivity. Arkhiv patologyi, 17, 3: 15–21 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Tables Scientifiques (1972). 7th Edition. Ciba-Geigy, Bale.Google Scholar
© Swets & Zeitlinger 1986