A response to Lisa Larson's “betrayal and repetition: Understanding aggression in sexually abused girls”
Dialogue with Authors
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Psychology Abuse Girl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Briere, J. (1989).Therapy for adults molested as children. New York: Springer Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- Courtois, C. A. (1988)Healing the incest wound: Adult survivors in therapy. New York: W.W. Norton & Company.Google Scholar
- Finkelhor, D. (1979). What is wrong with sex between adults and children?: Ethics and the problem of sexual abuse.American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 49:692–97.Google Scholar
- Gelinas, D. J. (1983). The persisting negative effects of incest.Psychiatry 46:312–332.Google Scholar
- Herman, J.L. (1981).Father daughter incest. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Herman, J.L. (1992).Trauma and recovery. New York: Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Sgroi, S. & Bunk, B. S. (1988). A clinical approach to adult survivors of child sexual abuse, in S. M. Sgroi, M.D., ed.Vulnerable populations Volume 1: 137–186. Lexington Massachusetts: Lexington Books.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1994