Barriers to technology transfer and their elimination
- 164 Downloads
An analogy between the flow of technology and the flow of electricity is used as a method to analyze technology transfer. This effort is expanded by an analogy to the Lewin's field theory in Social Science. An effort is then made to understand better the types of barriers to technology transfer. Several classes of barriers are identified and are then discussed in detail.
KeywordsEconomic Growth Field Theory Technology Transfer Industrial Organization Lewin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hough, G. W.Technology Diffusion, Lomond Systems, Inc: Mt. Airy, Maryland, 1975, p 26.Google Scholar
- Ivancevich, J. M., A. D. Szilagyi and M. J. Wallace.Organizational Behavior and Performance. Goodyear Publishing Co. Incl: Santa Monica, CA., 1977, p 256.Google Scholar
- Lewin, K. A.Field Theory in Social Science — Selected Theoretical Papers, D. Cartwright, ed., Harper and Row: New York, 1951.Google Scholar
- Lindzey, G., C. S. Hall and R. F. Thompson.Psychology. Worth Publishers, Inc.: New York, 1975, fourth printing, 1976, p 358.Google Scholar
- Murray, H. A.Explorations in Personality. New York, Oxford, 1938, 1962 edition, pp. 151–225.Google Scholar