Determination of lanthanum in phosphate rock and in its products by neutron activation analysis
- 44 Downloads
Lanthanum was determined in phosphoric rock and in its products obtained in the process of production of phosphoric acid and fertilizers in Mexican plants. The method used for the determination of lanthanum was neutron activation analysis. It is observed that the concentration of lanthanum is higher in the fraction of calcium salts.
KeywordsCalcium Phosphate Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Phosphoric Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fathi Habashi,J. Chem. Tech. Biotechnol., 35A (1985) 5.Google Scholar
- 2.Phosphate rock may be a new rare-earth source, Chem. Eng. News, 1966, 52–53, October 24.Google Scholar
- 3.J.G. Cannon,Eng. & Min. J., 184 (1983) 136.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Ionescu, E. Tomescu, R. Rachita, Contributions to lanthanide recovery from phosphate rock, Proc. Intern. Congr. Phosphorus Compounds, Inst. Mondiale du Phosphate, Paris, 1980, 745–758.Google Scholar
- 5.L.I. Alekseeva, K.V.G. Kaza, N.P. Franchuk,Khim. Prom-St., Ser., Miner, Udobr. Sernoi Kisloty, 1979, (2), 9–10,Chem. Abstr., 91, 59546-q.Google Scholar