Microvascular injury during gastric mucosal damage by anti-inflammatory drugs in pigs and rats
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsMucosal Damage Gastric Mucosal Damage Microvascular Injury
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Svanes, K.A. Leiknes, J.E. Varhaug andO.S. Reide,Aspirin damage to ischemic gastric mucosa in shocked cats, Scand. J. Gastroent.14, 633–639 (1979).Google Scholar
- J.M. McGreevy andF.G. Moody,Focal microcirculatory changes during the production of aspirin-induced gastric mucosal erosions, Surgery89, 337–341 (1981).Google Scholar
- R.K. Harding andG.P. Morris, Pathological effects of aspirin and of haemorrhagic shock on the gastric mucosa of the rat. InScanning Electron Microscopy, Part V, pp. 253–262. Proceedings of a Workshop on Advances in Biomedical Applications of the SEM. IIT Research Institute, Chicago, Ill. 1976.Google Scholar
- N.U. Bang, A.M. Dwyer, C.A. Marks, L.E. Mattler, R.O. Hendrick, S.S. Campbell andA.S. Riddlfo,Effects of benoxaprofen and indomethacin on platelet function and biochemistry, J. Rheumatol. (Suppl. 6),7 27–36 (1980).Google Scholar
- W. Dawson,The comparative pharmacology of benoxaprofen, J. Rheumatol. (Suppl. 6),7, 5–11 (1980).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1983