Bernstein type inequalities for a class of polynomials
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsType Inequality Bernstein Type Bernstein Type Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. Erdélyi — J. Szabados, On trigonometric polynomials with positive coefficients,Studia Sci. Math. Hungar. 23 (1987).Google Scholar
- V. S. Videnskiî, Extremal estimates for the derivative of a trigonometric polynomial on an interval shorter than the period,DAN USSR,130 (1960), 13–16 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- J. Szabados, Bernstein and Markov type estimates for the derivative of a polynomial with real zeros, inFunctional Analysis and Approximation, Birkhäuser Verlag (Basel, 1981), pp. 177–188.Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi, Markov type estimates for derivatives of polynomials of special type,Acta Math. Hung.,51 (1988), 421–436.Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi, Pointwise estimates for derivatives of polynomials with restricted zeros,Proceedings of the Alfred Haar Memorial Conference held in Budapest, 1985; Vol. 49; North Holland (Amsterdam-Budapest, 1987), pp. 329–343.Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi-J. Szabados, On polynomials with positive coefficients,Journal of Approximation Theory,54, (1988), 107–122.Google Scholar
- G. G. Lorentz, Degree of approximation by polynomials with positive coefficients,Math. Ann.,151 (1963), 239–251.Google Scholar
- T. Erdélyi, Pointwise estimates for the derivatives of a polynomial with real zeros,Acta Math. Hung.,49 (1987), 219–235.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1989