Avoidance control mechanics for food-chain models subject to uncertainties
- 21 Downloads
We consider a general food-chain system subject to uncertain disturbances. A Lyapunov design methodology is used to establish control growth policies of a qualitative nature aimed at restricting the fluctuations of size of the chain elements (populations, consumers, resources), and therefore to facilitate transition from growth (decay) to manageable population levels.
KeywordsPopulation Level Control Mechanic Design Methodology Control Growth Qualitative Nature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Bojadziev, “Management of food-chain systems via Lyapunov design control,” ZOR-Methods and Models of Operations Research, vol. 35, pp. 365–375, 1991.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Bojadziev and J. Skowronski, “Controlled food consumption,”Methods Operations Res., vol. 49, pp. 499–506,1985.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Bojadziev, “Self controlled food-chain model of length four,” inProc. IASTED Int. Symp. Adaptive and Knowledge-Based Control and Singal Processing, Honolulu, HI, 1989, pp. 11–13.Google Scholar
- 4.B.S. Goh, G. Leitmann, and T.L. Vincent, “Optimal control of a prey-predator system,”Math. Biosci., vol. 19, pp. 263–286, 1974.Google Scholar
- 5.T.L. Vincent, “Pest management programs via optimal control theory,”Biometrics, vol. 31, pp. 1–10, 1975.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Leitmann and J. Skowronski, “Avoidance control,”J. Optimization Theory Appl., vol. 23, pp. 581–591, 1977.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Corless, G. Leitmann, and J. Skowronski, “Adaptive control for avoidance or evasion in uncertain environment,”Comput. Math. Appl., vol. 13, pp. 1–11, 1987.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Corless and G. Leitmann, “Adaptive controllers for avoidance or evasion in an uncertain environment: some examples,”Comput. Math. Appl., vol. 18, pp. 161–170, 1989.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Blaquiè and F. Gérard “On the geometry of optimal strategies in two-person games of kind,”J. Comput. System Sci., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 228–304, 1968.Google Scholar
- 10.E. Roxin, “On generalized dynamical systems defined by a contingent equation,”J. Diff. Equations, vol. 1, pp. 185–205, 1965.Google Scholar
- 11.A.F. Filippov, “Classical solutions of different equations with multi-valued right-hand side,”SIAM J. Control, vol. 5, pp. 200–231, 1967.Google Scholar