Optimization of vertical axisymmetric displacements of a thin circular plate under a nonstationary thermal load
- 18 Downloads
We study the problem of optimal control of the distribution of vertical axisymmetric thermal displacements of a thin circular plate fixed along its edge. The displacements are caused by a nonstationary heat load on one of the end surfaces. The thermal action on the other end surface is chosen as the control function. Using the Hankel and Laplace transforms in the space of continuous functions, we construct the solution of the inverse problem of thermoelasticity to which the original control problem has been reduced.
KeywordsContinuous Function Control Problem Inverse Problem Control Function Thermal Load
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Bochkov, V. F. Gordeev, V. S. Kolesov, et al., “The parameters of geometric stability of the optical surface of laser mirrors,”Poverkhnost′: Fiz. Khim. Mekh., No. 11, 89–96 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Vigak,Optimal Control of Nonstationary Temperature Regimes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Vigak,Control of Temperature Stresses and Displacements [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Vigak, V. S. Kolesov, and A. V. Yasinskii, “Optimal control of the temperature displacements of the optical surface of a laser mirror,”Fiz. Khim. Obr. Mater., No. 3, 25–30 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Vigak and A. V. Yasinskii, “Optimization of axisymmetric temperature displacements in a given section of an unbounded layer,”Mat. Met. Fiz. Mekh. Polya, No. 34, 55–61 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Doetsch,A Guide to Applications of the Laplace and Z-Transforms, Van Nostrand-Reinhart, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.A. D. Kovalenko,Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.G. P. Tolstov,Fourier Series, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.L. S. Tsesnek, O. V. Sorokin, and A. A. Zolotukhin,Metallic Mirrors [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Yasins'kii, “Optimization of vertical axisymmetric temperature displacements of a circular plate using heat sources,”Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya, No. 36, 105–110 (1993).Google Scholar
- 11.N. Noda, “Optimal heating problem for transient thermal stresses in a thick plate,”J. Therm. Stresses, 11, No. 2, 141–150 (1988).Google Scholar