Study on the comparator method using substoichiometry I. Principle
- 25 Downloads
A new comparator method using substoichiometry was developed. In this method, the content of the element can be determined by the measurement of both radioactivities of an isolated part of the element in question and of the comparator. The method was applied to the determination of lanthanum in NBS botanical standard reference materials, and availability of the method was shown.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Reference Material Lanthanum Comparator Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Kudo, T. Shigematsu, H. Yonezawa, K. Kobayashi,J. Radioanal. Chem., 63/1981/345.Google Scholar
- 2.K. Kudo, T. Shigematsu, H. Yonezawa, K. Kobayashi, H. Anayama,Elec. Commun. Lab. Tech. J., 30/1980/2039/in Japanese/.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Katoh, K. Kudo, Proc. of the 25th Symposium on Radiochemistry, Nagoya, 1983, p. 58 /in Japanese/.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Katoh, K. Kudo,Bunseki Kagaku, 32/1983/1/ in Japanese/.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Katoh, K. Kudo,J. Radioanal. Chem., 79/1983/23.Google Scholar