Study on the ternary synergistic extraction of uranium/VI/ by chelating-chelating-neutral extractant
- 40 Downloads
The synergic extraction of uranyl nitrate from chloroform media with 1-phenyl-3-methyl-4-benzoyl-pyrazonole-5 /PMBP/, tributylphosphate /TBP/ and thenoyltrifluorylacetone /TTA/ was studied. It was found that synergic effect occurs during the extraction of uranyl nitrate with the chloroform solution of PMBP-TTA-TBP. The formation of the ternary extracted complex UO2AA'B was confirmed by the usual slope method. A method was proposed for the calculation of the ternary equilibrium constant which was evaluated to be 1gK111=2.65. Also the binary synergic extractions of uranyl nitrate with PMBP-TBP and TTA-TBP were studied. The binary equilibrium constants were found to be 1gK201=3.07 and 1gK021=1.39, respectively. An attempt has been made to interpret the data mainly on the basis of statistical factor.
KeywordsNitrate Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Chloroform Synergic Effect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C.A. Blake et al., Proc. 2nd U.N. Intern. Conf. Peaceful Uses At. Energy, Geneva 28, 289 /1059/.Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Marcus, A.S. Kerts, Ion Exchange and Solvent Extraction of Metal Complexes, Wiley-Interscience, London, 1969, pp. 818–853.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Starý et al., Equilibrium Constant of Liquid-Liquid Distribution Reactions, Part IV., Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1978, p. 20.Google Scholar
- 4.Xu Guangxian et al.,Yuan Zi Neng Ke Xue Ji Shu, 7 /1982/ 487.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Maoliang,Uranium mining and metallurgy, 1 /1982/ 22.Google Scholar
- 6.Yi Min,Chemical J. of Chinese Universities, 5 /1981/ 292.Google Scholar
- 7.Mao Jiajun et al.,Acta Chim. Sinica, 39 /1981/ 37.Google Scholar
- 8.Chen Yude,Chemical J. of Chinese Universities, 6 /1985/ 290.Google Scholar
- 9.Mao Jiajun, Chen Yude, Zhang Guirong, Zhou Zuming,Acta Chim. Sinica, 54 /1985/ 996.Google Scholar