Fast and continuous chemical isolation of short-lived isotopes of Hf, Ta and W as homologs of elements 104, 105 and 106
- 33 Downloads
Some short-lived isotopes of Hf, Ta and W, synthesized at the U-400 cyclotron of JINR-Dubna, have been isolated using a previously elaborated fast continuous method of chemical isolation of element 104 from nuclear reaction products. The products were transported by a NaCl aerosol jet, from the irradiated targets to a separation device in which Hf, Ta and W were isolated by using three coupled ion-exchange columns.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Nuclear Reaction Continuous Method Irradiate Target
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Zvara, Yu.T. Chuburkov, et al.,Atomnaya Energiya, 21 (1966) 83.Google Scholar
- 2.I. Zvara,Zh. Vses. Khim. Obshch. im. D.I. Mendeleeva, 28 (1993) 17.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Silva, J. Harris, et al.,Inorg. Nucl. Chem. Lett., 6 (1970) 871.Google Scholar
- 4.E.K. Hulet, R.W. Lougheed, et al.,J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 42 (1980) 79.Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Szeglowski, H. Bruchertseifer,Radiochimica Acta, 51 (1990) 71.Google Scholar