Extractive radiometric procedure for the estimation of fluoride
- 26 Downloads
A radiochemical method for the determination of fluoride has been developed. The effect of fluoride on the extraction of the Fe/III/ thiocyanate complex into TBP in nitrobenzene has been utilized. Microgram quantities of F− have been determined. Effect of diverse ions has also been reported. The method is applied for the determination of F− in a natural sample of apetite.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Fluoride Thiocyanate Nitrobenzene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W.J. Maeck, G.L. Booman, M.C. Ellioth, J.E. Rein,Anal. Chem., 32 /1960/ 922.Google Scholar
- 2.A.I. Vogel, A Text Book of Quantitative Inorganic Analysis, 3rd Ed., Longmans, p. 309.Google Scholar
- 3.W.F. Kinard, G.R. Choppin,J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 36 /1974/ 1131.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Bellack,J. Am. Water Works Assoc., 50 /1958/ 530.Google Scholar
- 5.M.A. Leonard, T.S. West,J. Chem. Soc. /1960/ 4477.Google Scholar