Mössbauer and ESR study of the formation of phthalocyanineiron(II) pyridine adduct in the supercage of NaY, KY, and RbY zeolite
- 37 Downloads
Phthalocyanineiron(II) (FePc) and phthalocyaninato[(2-)bispyridine]iron(II) (FePc(py)2) synthesized in supercage of NaY, KY and RbY zeolite have been characterized by Mössbauer and ESR spectroscopy. The yield of formation of the pyridine adduct depends on the ionic radius of the alkali ions introduced into the supercage, but not on the number of iron ions trapped in the cages, suggesting that free space in the supercage was the most important factor for the formation of the FePc-py-adducts.
KeywordsIron Spectroscopy Physical Chemistry Cage Inorganic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B.V. Romanovsky, Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis (Ed. by Y.I. Yermakov), (V.N.U.) (1986) pp. 343.Google Scholar
- 2.N. Herron, G.D. Stucky, C.A. Tolman,J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Commun., (1988) 1521.Google Scholar
- 3.J.M. Robertson,J. Chem. Soc., (1936) 1195.Google Scholar
- 6.H.S. Sherry,J. Phys. Chem., 70 (1966) 1158.Google Scholar
- 9.N.N. Greenwood, T.C. Gibb, Mössbauer Spectroscopy, Chapman and Hall, London (1971) pp. 205.Google Scholar
- 11.M. Tanaka, Y. Minai, T. Watanabe, T. Tominaga (in preparation).Google Scholar